Another holiday has come and gone, but it was enjoyed to the fullest! Our holidays aren’t centered around food, but it is definitely a highlight! A typical holiday breakfast includes Crêpes with berries and this sweet creamy filling. But this delicious treat shouldn’t be limited to just breakfast or brunch. They make a delicious dessert too. You can omit the crepe and just dip berries in this yummy cream.
The possibilities are endless! Let me know how you use your sweet cream filling. And hop over to this easy Crêpe recipe that my family loves!
Easy Sweet Cream Filling for Crepes
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Beat the heavy whipping cream on med-high for a few min; until it fluffs up. Then put in a separate bowl.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth.
- spread on top of crepes and add desired toppings and enjoy!
- We love this filing with this CREPE recipe, just add fresh berries!
- For a different variation, use brown sugar instead of regular sugar and add 1 tsp of cinnamon.