If you’re like me and celebrate every holiday in color, then this is for you! Forget green beer! This is your perfect St. Patrick’s Day cocktail. It’s not your typical margarita either, it’s sweet and tropical. Almost like a adult Hawaiian punch, with a festive gold rim.
It is definitely the combination of liquids that give it this super vibrant color, so don’t make any changes! Make sure you use the Reposado tequila, not the “white”, and fresh squeezed lime juice is always better!
Now get to makin, so you can get to sippin!
Enjoy! <3 Jeanne
- 4 oz Reposado tequila
- 2 oz Blue Curaçao
- 2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1 oz Irish whiskey Jameson
- 1 oz Aperol
- 1 oz lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 8-12 oz pineapple juice to taste
- gold sugar crystals optional
- honey, agave or corn syrup
- Rim the glasses with honey, agave or corn syrup (this helps to keep the sugar on better than lime) and dip it in gold sugar sprinkles.
- Gently place ice in glass.
- Add tequila, Blue Curaçao, Peach Schnapps, Irish whiskey, Asperol, lime juice and pineapple juice to shaker.
- Shake well and pour into glass.Enjoy!