I don’t know about you, but I am a huge fan of bubbles, champagne, prosecco and fizzy water. Although, fizzy water gives me the hiccups! Anyone else? Not sure if it is a thing, but it is a thing that I seemed to have passed onto my girls. Without fail, fizzy water or soda, we hiccup! Every time! Pretty annoying, and it hurts. Funny that I don’t hiccup with champagne or prosecco! Must be the tiny bubbles, it’s like it is meant to be!
This prosecco cocktail makes for a great afternoon beverage. Sit in the backyard and soak up the sunshine. I love fresh citrus juice and fresh berries in a cocktail, fizzy water or flat water. So take the base recipe and put your spin on it. You can omit the vodka, change it out for gin, just do prosecco or fizzy water. The fresh lemon juice and muddled berries are a great combination.
Enjoy and happy sipping ~ Jeanne <3
- Cocktail shaker and muddler
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen and thawed, plus more for garnish
- half a lemon cut into wedges
- 2 tsp simple syrup
- 3 oz vodka
- Prosecco (or club soda)
- lemon round for garnish
- Add lemon wedges, berries and sugar to a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add vodka and ice to the shaker and shake well.
- Strain into 2 glasses filled with ice, filling 3/4 the way full. Top with Prosecco. Garnish with lemon round and berries.Enjoy <3
Leave a Reply