Hey you guys!! Hope you are doing well and eating well! Do you like/love chicken lettuce wraps?? I do! It is a great summer meal that is light and easy to throw together.
You can grill or bake your chicken, whatever your preference. You can marinate your chicken in the peanut sauce, a teriyaki sauce or grill/bake it plain. Shred some carrots and and thinly slice some cucumbers. I recommend you make the cucumber salad (recipe below). It adds a tasty addition to your wrap. Easy to make ahead of time!
You can use romain leaves for your wraps, but my personal preference is the butter lettuce leaves. I like the taste and size. And that’s a wrap! Pretty simple!
Don’t forget to tag me and/or comment below. I love to hear from you!! <3
The Best Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together.
- Use as a sauce for dipping, dressing for salad or marinade for chicken.
- 2 English Cubumbers
- 1/2 cup Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sugar optional
- 1/2 small Onion - thinly sliced optional
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- Slice cucumber nice and thin. (removing skin is optional)
- Slice onion nice and thin
- Add cucumber, onion, vinegar, sugar, oil to an air tight container. Put lid on and shake. Refrigerate. It is ready to eat. But best to let the cucumbers marinate for at least an hour.
- Serve and enjoy